Want to fundraise for HemiHelp, but stuck for ideas? These fundraising stories should give you some inspiration.
- Tough Mudder - Inspired by HemiHelp member Riley Ludlam, physiotherapist Jo Cunningham takes a very 'tough' challenge
- Ladies Night - Catherine Snashall organises a fundraising ladies night and shares some useful tips
- Clipper Round the World Yacht Race - Adrian Singleton will take part in a once in a lifetime adventure
- Harry's HemiHelpers - Graham Johnson and his family take on a pentathlon as part of their Gold Challenge
- A Polar adventure - a HemiHelp supporter takes the ultimate challenge: a trek to the North Pole
- A round of golf anyone? HemiHelp member, Michael Fiore talks about his charity golf day 2009.