Sweet Talking Tea Party
Host a Sweet Talking Tea Party (or coffee morning) for HemiHelp. Raise awareness and funds at the same time – anytime!
Your party can be as small or as big as you like. Catch up over a cuppa – for afternoon tea with relatives in your living room; or host an event with colleagues and friends at your office or school. Chat about your experiences with hemiplegia. Raise awareness, and collect funds for a cause you believe in.
- Sign up for your very own Tea Party Pack.
- If you wish, buy some HemiHelp mugs (to keep or sell) from our online shop..
- Choose a date and location (home, office, community space) for your Sweet Talking Tea Party.
- Invite guests (email, phone, social media, or poster).
- Making it public? Contact your local press or newsletters for coverage.For media advice and a press release template, see our Media Guide
- Get baking! Offer a selection of your cakes or biscuits. Try recipes from our Tea Party Pack. (Or share your favourite recipes with us!)
- Hold your party. You could charge for cakes, or just ask guests to make a donation. Enjoy!
- Transmit the funds you raised to HemiHelp (with our thanks)!
We hope you have a lovely tea party. But don’t forget why you are organising it! HemiHelp is a unique charity, as it’s entirely devoted to helping people affected by hemiplegia. Please mention HemiHelp in your invite; and have HemiHelp materials available at the party, so your guests can learn more about hemiplegia.
For your Tea Party Pack, with everything you need to host a brilliant Sweet Talking Tea Party, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0345 120 3713.