Virgin Money Giving
If you want to take part in a fundraising activity such as a sponsored cycle ride, swim or run, setting up an online fundraising webpage at Virgin Money Giving is a great way to raise money for HemiHelp and raise awareness of your event and the charity.
What is so great about Virgin Money Giving?
Virginmoneygiving.com helps charities and fundraisers to raise money. It is completely secure and online donations are paid directly to the charity, plus they reclaim 25% Gift Aid on every donation made by a UK taxpayer. Using Virginmoneygiving saves you running around collecting money and it drastically reduces the administration costs of the charity - it is undoubtedly the most efficient way to fundraise!
How do I set up a Virgin Money Giving Page?
- You don’t need any web design skills or software!
- To start go to www.virginmoneygiving.com and click ‘set up a fundraising page’ and follow the simple steps
- Once you have registered with Virgin Money Giving and created your web page, you will receive email confirmation and a password.
- You can then email the address of your webpage to friends and family so that they can sponsor you!
- You can personalise your page by adding your own content and photos. You can link it to your Facebook or Twitter pages so you can update your contacts with your progress and remind them to support you!