I ♥ Small Charities Day Twitter Competition – Help HemiHelp win a £200 prize!
A Twitter competition for supporters to say why they love their small charity (HemiHelp!) during 17th-22nd June.
The charity with the most messages of support by the end of the week wins the cash prize. Example “I love @HemiHelp because they work tirelessly to support children & young adults with hemiplegia @SCWeek2013”.
The rules are:
- Messages must contain the @name for your small charity and @SCWeek2013 to enable us to count all the messages that have come in
- One message to be submitted per supporter – anyone found making multiple accounts will be ineligible
- Messages must be kept within 140 characters
- The message must include a reason why they love your small charity
- Only messages submitted from the 17th -22nd June will be counted