This section is based on the experience of young people with hemiplegia, their parents and teachers. It gives advice on minimising the student's physical difficulties in the school environment. It takes a general look at learning and other problems which you may, or may not, encounter.
- Secondary school life An outline of some of the difficulties that students with hemiplegia may have at school.
- Secondary education pack New guidelines for education professionals to support students with hemiplegia in secondary education
- Main curriculum subjects A guide to the practical problems that students face across the curriculum.
- Learning difficulties This section addresses problems often associated with hemiplegia.
- Sport at secondary school It's demoralising always to picked last for a sports team. But physical fitness is very important for students with hemiplegia.
- Growing up with hemiplegia Adolescence can be a difficult time for students with a disability.