As a member of HemiHelp, you are entitled to lots of benefits, including:
- A warm welcome at our events. These include conferences for parents and professionals, 'fun days' for families and workshops for children and young people.
- Our members' magazine four times a year - full of hints, tips and personal stories from other families, young people and adults affected by hemiplegia.
- Use of our home visiting service. From the early days of diagnosis to help with filling in DLA forms, our Home Visitors can support you in your own home.
- Use of our loan schemes, which so far include one-handed recorders and bike stabilisers.
- Access to your local HemiHelp group.
- Access to our pen pal scheme, for both children and adults.
Renew your membership
Would you like to renew your membership - and carry on receiving all your HemiHelp benefits for another year? Just fill in our simple renewal form here. Remember to have your payment details to hand.