We welcome your participation in the discussions on this website, Facebook pages, Twitter, Forum, LinkedIn and YouTube channel. However we do ask that our followers adhere to certain good practices and conventions of polite and constructive discourse.
When you publish content and information on these sites, it means that you are allowing other people to access and use that information, and to associate it with you.
By joining these networks you represent and warrant that:
- You will not post content that is: hateful, threatening, pornographic, incites violence, contains nudity or gratuitous violence, or encourages discrimination or hatred
- Your content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive contents
- Your content does not contain inappropriate language
- Your use will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party
- HemiHelp has not reviewed, and cannot review all the comments/posts on these sites and is not responsible for their contents or their use. If you need medical advice please speak with your doctor or GP.
- The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using these networks does not mean that HemiHelp has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message
- HemiHelp does not allow other organisations or individuals to repeatedly promote or advertise other groups. This should be done with permission from the page administrator via email@example.com HemiHelp reserves the right to remove these posts
- HemiHelp reserves the right to remove anyone from these networks who breaks this code or acts in anyway which it deems to be unacceptable, offensive to others or for any other reason
- HemiHelp is committed to promoting the social model of disability and these attitudes towards disability on our forums