HemiHelp produces a wide range of leaflets and booklets on all aspects of hemiplegia. In this section you can find out more, and order paper copies of leaflets.
- Information sheets A list of all of the information sheets produced by HemiHelp - download them, order paper copies or read online.
- Hands Up for Andie A storybook for young children, about eight-year-old Andie, who has to wear a splint.
- Congenital Hemiplegia A medical publication, aimed at professionals, containing detailed chapters by experts on different aspects of hemiplegia.
- Magazine HemiHelp produces a quarterly magazine for members.
- The Hemiplegia Handbook A practical guide for parents and professionals
- Primary Education Pack An invaluable resource to help primary schools teachers and teaching assistant support primary pupils with hemiplegia
- Secondary Education Pack A new pack, building on the success of the primary school resource, for educators in a secondary school setting