Useful names and addresses
This section contains an extensive list of organisations and their contact details, which should be useful to the parents of children with hemiplegia.
- General information and advice
- Education and employment
- Aids and equipment: See also HemiHelp's Equipment List
- Use of computers: See also Tweaking and adapting computers
- Sport and leisure
- Holidays and travel
- Driving, Transport, Accessibility
- Legal and benefits (see also our Benefits and legislation section).
- Other organisations
Please note that some of the organisations listed here may charge you for their products/services. HemiHelp doesn’t endorse any for-profit organisations, but we understand that some of these provide products or services that are quite unique and very relevant to families affected by hemiplegia. These organisations have been suggested by our members over the years and we have included them in this list hoping that they can also be useful to you. We have marked these organisations with an asterisk (*).