This section contains practical tips, written by parents, on performing some of the ordinary activities that can raise obstacles for children with hemiplegia.
- Dressing Hints and tips on clothes, techniques and specialist suppliers.
- Shoes Children with hemiplegia may need odd sized shoes, or specialist fitting.
- Shoe lacing Fastening a shoe with one hand can be difficult - here are some ideas to make it easier.
- Tweaking and adapting computers It's tempting to leave your computer's settings as they are, but there's lots you can do to make using it more easy.
- Equipment A list of aids for writing, dressing, washing and eating, and an directory of suppliers.
- One-handed hints Tips on every one-handed problem with personal care, clothes, accessories and more.