Events for parents and young people
HemiHelp holds regular fun days and music workshops for children and young people with hemiplegia. We also run conferences for parents, where experts speak about treatments, research and more. In this section you can find out more, and see what events we've got coming up in the future. See a video filmed at one of our Fun Days!
- Try It Days Join in the fun and try your hand at new and exciting activities!
- Creative workshops Children and their families can get together to try different musical instruments or build their confidence in drama and creative movement workshops.
- Parents' conferences Meet other parents and hear experts talk about hemiplegia at a conference for parents.
- Early Years Workshops Talks about hemiplegia and parents' discussion groups for those families with a recent diagnosis
- Non-HemiHelp events See the latest event listings from other organisations.
See pictures from the swimming day we held with CP Sport in April...