Living with hemiplegia doesn't mean living half a life! There many activities that children and young people with hemiplegia can enjoy, including music, sport, driving and bike riding. This section has information and guidance on these activities.
- Bikes Children of all ages love to ride a bike and children with hemiplegia are no different.
- Driving Many people with hemiplegia are able to drive a car. Find out how!
- Getting active Why not try a new hobby or activity?
- Music There are lots of instruments that can be played with one hand, or adapted.
- Toys A range of fun toys for sensory stimulation