Virgin London Marathon: 17 April 2011
The Virgin London Marathon remains the biggest running event in the world and its popularity keeps on growing. We have 14 dedicated supporters running the Marathon:
- Lauren Beckett - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/LaurenBeckett
- Keith Bridger - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/KeithBridger
- Juliet Carlson - https://secure.justgiving.com/juliet-carlson1
- Andy Carr - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AndyRCarr
- Graham Harraway http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/GrahamHarraway
- Graham Hunt - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/grahamandlaurahunt
- Matthew Jenns - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/MatthewJenns
- Kerry Lundy - http://www.justgiving.com/Kerry-Lundy
- Steve Martin - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/StephenMartin
- George Slatter - http://www.justgiving.com/George-Slatter26
- Ian Williamson - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Ian.Williamson >> As part of his fundraising Ian Williamson will be putting on a film night screening 'The Hangover'
- James Dutton - http://www.justgiving.com/James-Dutton
- Phil Woods Julie Martin - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/JulieMartin41
We will be cheering them on, please come and show your support!
If you would like a to run London next year or secure a place in any running event and would like to raise money for HemiHelp please contact Nikki on 0845 120 3713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you need some inspiration…
We had 20 dedicated supporters running in the Brighton marathon and Virgin London Marathons for us in 2011 – raising a record £42,000 for HemiHelp!!
Two members tell us why they took on the challenge for HemiHelp: