6 August 2007
HemiHelp is now taking bookings for the next Conference for Professionals, which will take place on 25 October 2007 in Dublin. Download a booking form and flyer (pdf format), with details of the speakers.
Guest speakers at the conference will include Dr Steffen Berwick from the Department of Paediatric Neurology and Developmental Neuroscience at the University of Munich, and Dr Peter Corry, Consultant Paediatrician at the Bradford Royal Infirmary. You can find out more about our speakers by reading details their lectures at our Glasgow conference in 2006:
- Dr Berwick's lecture on Botulinum Toxin
- Peter Corry's lecture on "Can hemiplegia have a genetic cause?"
HemiHelp conferences promote awareness and learning about hemiplegia, and are a great way to share knowledge and best practice, hear about the latest research and treatments for hemiplegia, and network with other professionals. Feedback from previous conferences has included the following:
- "Excellent current information on fast moving treatments"
- "Lots of new knowledge to take back to the team, excellent presentation"
- "An excellent set of speakers, a really good day."
If you'd like to find out more about our events for professionals, please visit our Conferences page.