Are you an individual with hemiplegia aged 18 years and above? Then join HemiHelp to become part of a growing group of adults…
This page will tell you more about how joining HemiHelp as an adult member can benefit you.
On this page:
- What will I get if I join HemiHelp?
- How do I join?
- How much does it cost?
- Voting Membership
- What if I live outside the UK?
- Any further questions?
What will I get if I join HemiHelp?
If you join as an adult HemiHelp member (over 18 with hemiplegia) you will benefit from:
- A membership pack containing the latest issue of our members' magazine; information leaflet with names and addresses on general information & advice, education & employment, aids & equipment, sport & leisure, therapies, holidays & travel and benefits; information leaflet for family and friends; information leaflet ‘What is Hemiplegia?; and information on all our services.
- Our members-only magazine four times a year which features a different theme each issue. Find out more about our magazine
- Access to HemiHelp events
- Access to HemiHelp's over 18 pen pal scheme which puts you in touch with other members
Please note HemiHelp is working hard to develop its services for adults with hemiplegia.
How do I join?
It's now easier than ever to become a member of HemiHelp. You can choose one of 3 ways to join.
Join online by filling in our online membership form.
Download a membership form (pdf) and email or post it to us.
Request for a membership form to be posted to you. Please contact the office on our local rate number 0845 120 3713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much does it cost?
Membership is £10 per year - less than £0.85 per month. Life membership is £75. You can pay by cheque, credit or debit card or direct debit. Online membership can be paid through CAF, our secure online payment site.
HemiHelp have a Helping Hand Fund which aims to enable families and individuals to access all of HemiHelp’s support services. It is for those who would not otherwise be able to access all of HemiHelp’s support services, because they are experiencing financial difficulty. Please tick the box in the payment section of the membership if this is you.
If you wish, you can also join HemiHelp as a Voting Member. Voting Members are formally members of the registered company, HemiHelp Ltd, and so receive notice of and vote at our Annual General Meeting. Voting Membership costs £10 per year in addition to ordinary Adult/ Other family membership.
Download the Voting Membership form (pdf format)
Please visit our International membership page.
Any further questions?
Call the HemiHelp office on 0845 120 3713, or email email@example.com if you have any queries about membership, and we will be pleased to help.